- Assessment Date: January 1st
- Public Inspection of Assessment Roll/ PVA Conferences: 13 days beginning First Monday in May (6 days per week, including Saturday)
- Appeal/Conference with PVA: May 1 - May 15, 2017
- File Appeal with County Clerk:
One working day after the close of the inspection period
(4:00 p.m. May
- Tangible Property Tax Returns Due Date (May 15 of each year)
PVA Observed Holidays
- Martin Luther King Jr. birthday: Monday, January 16,
- One-half day Good Friday: Friday, April 14, 2017
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29, 2017
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4, 2017
- Veterans Day: Friday, November 10, 2017
- Thanksgiving:Thursday, November 23, & Friday, November 24, 2017
- Christmas: Monday, December 25 & Tuesday, December 26, 2017
- New Year: Friday, December 29, 2017 & Monday, January 1, 2018
State holidays are granted and approved annually at the discretion of the Governor.
What's happening in the PVA office?
2016 digital aerial photographs
have arrived this spring!
Aerial “oblique” photograph of the Ascent (left).
Aerial “ortho” photograph (right) located in downtown Covington.
2016 Aerial imagery provided by